Our Unique Approach
A Company Founded on the Principle of Compliance and a Solution Chosen by Global Industry Leaders
For over 30 years, UL Learn has provided solutions to many of the world's leading Life Science companies.
- Partnership and solution chosen by the FDA, used to train over 35,000 investigators globally.
- Enterprise-wide compliance management solution used by large companies as well as small/emerging Biomedical and Medical Device companies.
- Established network of industry leading partners including AdvaMed, DIA and the Personal Care Products Council.
- Brandon Hall Research Award for Best Compliance-Based Learning Management System for the past 5 years.
- Global support with UL offices located in the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Over 400 customers/1 million learners in 50 countries.
A Powerful Combination of Technology, Content and Services
Our comprehensive compliance management approach integrates technology, content and professional services, designed specifically for the Life Science industry.
- 21 CFR and Annex 11-validated LMS technology platform fully scalable solution.
- SaaS/Cloud Delivery; no IT involvement; software updates at no additional cost; supports third party training.
- Readily integrates with critical compliance and business systems, including EDMS, HRIS & MES.
- LMS features SOP tracking, performance assessment, learning assessment and OJT management.
- Over 700 off-the-shelf computer-based training modules, including over 125 authored or reviewed by the FDA.
- 200+ Instructor-led classes available globally.
- In-house expertise for content development: 5,000+ custom courses.
- Over 1 million users annually with content available in 30+ languages.